Young Creatives Volunteer Programme
- Are you age 16-25?
- Want to gain valuable experience working in a professional theatre company and with children and young people?
- Want to add new skills and experience to your CV?
Become a Young Creative and you will gain the following skills;
- Leading a group of children and young people
- Helping to develop workshops and performances
- Perform alongside Angel Shed members in termly shows
- Support children and young people, including those with additional needs
- Angel Shed provides training in child protection, safeguarding, Makaton, applied and inclusive theatre methods.
- Angel Shed provides a mandatory DBS check, weekly support and guidance, references for further education and training, and expenses.